- The wireless door contact is a battery powered sensor with an easy fit mounting bracket and due to its secure 2 way communication with the Bulldog Secure Alarm control panel, can be programmed and adjusting without the need to remove the sensor.
- It comprises of a sensor (mounted on the door frame) and a magnet mounted on the door. The sensor detects when the door is opened or closed and triggers the alarm when the alarm is set and a door is opened.
- These detectors can be used on both doors and windows.
- As with all Bulldog Secure Alarm devices, the key fob will be pre-configured to work with your alarm system, comes with our full support service and instructions.
|Detectors per System|
|32||Programme up to 32 detectors into your Bulldog Secure Alarm|
|10 minutes||Screws and adhesive pads supplied|
|72 x 35 x 32mm||Size of Contact|
|3 Volt||Our door contact comes pre-installed with a battery so is ready to use with no additional batteries required.|
Door and Window Wireless Contact
- Product Code: BSA-DET-001
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £39.39